2022 Phoenix Host EOIs
WA Ultimate is looking for expressions of interest for a club or a member to host Phoenix Has Risen 2022.
"Phoenix Has Risen" is the alternative name given to the WA State Mixed Ultimate Championships. This event has been running in its current form since 1999. Typically held in September each year, this is WA's premier mixed-gender event and is also the recognised qualification tournament for teams wishing to compete at the Australian Mixed Ultimate Championships Division I or Division II events.
The event will be held on the 13th and 14th of August from 9 am until 5 pm, at a venue which will be decided by the host.
Hosts will receive 50% of the AFDA EBF as a hosting fee ($3.30 per person, per day).
Successful hosts will be notified on Sunday the 8th of May.
Expressions of interest should include
- The host club/individual name
- The TD name (if different to above)
- Proposed location
- Any relevant experience (Hosted previous events, first aid, etc)
- Relevant contact details
- A COVID Coordinator must be identified
- Anything else that you feel will enhance the bid