WAFDA Leagues Sub-Committee
Terms of Reference
The Leagues Sub-Committee is responsible for the coordination of the Western Australian Flying Disc Association (WAFDA) official high level league competition encompassing Perth Ultimate League “A Division” and/or the “Perth Premier League”
The Leagues Sub-Committee reports directly responsible to the Executive Committee of the WAFDA.
Scope of the Sub-Committee
This sub-committee will consist of 3-5 interested individuals who can help provide assistance in the running of high level league products in the Perth metropolitan area.
Key duties include:
• Determine competition formats for high level Ultimate league products
• Develop and review league specific rules
• Review the job description for the role of League Director
• Identify available locations to hold high level leagues
• As required, assist the League Director in determining the fixture for each season depending on the competition format, the number of teams in each division, the number of time slots and the number of fields available.
• Advise the League Director of league specific rules and eligibility restrictions
• Gather feedback and make recommendations to the Executive Committee in regards to ongoing high level league development
• Assist the Executive Committee in identifying suitable League Directors for the high level products
What will WAFDA provide?
• Assistance with promoting the league(s) to the membership
• Assistance with booking of fields – (submission of paperwork and payment not sourcing fields).
• Administrative support in sourcing a league director as per Perth Ultimate League B Division
• Assistance with budget planning for premier leagues