Posted by Anna Haynes
Monday, 07 March 2011
WAFDA Refund Policy
League Fee Refunds
- If a player is unable to continue playing the remainder of a League the player may be eligible for a WAFDA fee refund or fee credit.
- Reasons that were not directly the fault of the WAFDA or the player but causes a player to miss the remainder of a WAFDA League, e.g. injury or job relocation - that player may be eligible to apply for a WAFDA fee refund or fee credit.
- The WAFDA fee refund will be proportional to the amount of games missed by the player.
- The player must miss 50% or more of the possible games played to be eligible to apply for a credit or refund.
- Applications for this refund or credit must be made during the course of the current league they are playing in.
- The request for a refund or credit must be made in writing to the WAFDA Treasurer via
- A credit to be taken up against a future league will take preference over a refund.
Event Fee Refunds
- For WAFDA Owned that are hosted by the WAFDA Committee requests for refunds must be made with seven (7) days of the event in writing to the WAFDA Treasurer via
- For WAFDA owned events that not hosted by the WAFDA Committee then matters relating to refunds should be directed to the appointed Host of the event.
- Refunds will take into account regarding all budgeted areas such as catering, insurance, field hire and player packs.
- The WAFDA will consider providing financial assistance for tournaments that suffer loss due to exceptional circumstances.
Please note the WAFDA does not guarantee any refund or credits will be awarded.
Each case will be assessed individually.
Disputes over WAFDA fee refunds can be directed to the Executive via