WA Ultimate are pleased to invite applications from suitably qualified persons for this new and exciting role as the Club and Participation Development Officer for WA Ultimate.
The Club and Participation Development Officer will be responsible for:
- Administrative tasks to deliver WA Ultimate's core business
- Overseeing WA Ultimate State Championships Events and affiliated leagues
- Providing support and development to affiliated clubs
- Managing school based programs and resources
The role is part-time (15 hours per week) and will be paid under the Sporting Organisations Award (Coach Grade 2). Further information and the position description can be found here.
Applications will close on the 11th of June at 5pm. Applications must include:
- A cover letter addressing the essential and desirable criteria set out in the position description
- Associated CV